Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chalachitra Mela held: 52 years of Bangla movies celebrated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xFile
Administrator
Administrator
xFile

Male
Number of posts : 240
City/Town : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Chalachitra Mela held: 52 years of Bangla movies celebrated Empty
PostSubject: Chalachitra Mela held: 52 years of Bangla movies celebrated   Chalachitra Mela held: 52 years of Bangla movies celebrated I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:02 pm

To celebrate the 52 years of Bengali movies, Bangladesh Film Development Corporation (BFDC) and Channel i jointly organised a special film fair titled 'Chalachitra Mela' at BFDC premises in the city yesterday.

The day-long programme was inaugurated by Jamil Osman, Secretary to the Ministry of Information at 11:00am. It was wrapped up at 5:30pm. Channel i aired the programme on live.

ANM Badrul Amin, Managing Director of BFDC, Faridur Reza Sagor, Managing Director of Channel i, editors of different dailies, actors, actresses, producers, directors, cinema related persons, among others, were present on the occasion.

Different types of stalls under the banner of Film Producers Association, Film Directors Association, Film Artists Association, Film Distributors Agencies, Editors Guild, Film Archive, FDC, Film Journalists Association, Media Centre, Film Club, Amar Chhabi, Films' Songs, Anupam Recording Media, Fahim Audio, Japan-Bangladesh Friendship Hospital, Bangladesh Motion Pictures Exhibitors Association and 'Ranna Ghar' of Keka Ferdousi were took place in the fair.

A whole programme included documentary presentation on the history and heritage of Bengali movies, day-long cultural function and reception to the 15 renowned persons of the country who have contribution in the country's movie arena.

Main gate of the fair was named after Abdul Jabbar Khan. Besides, two stages were named after Zahir Raihan and Khan Ataur Rahman.

A souvenir was published on the occasion of film fair where articles and features of noted personalities and photographs on the history and heritage of Bangladeshi cinema were took place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lamsy.com

Chalachitra Mela held: 52 years of Bangla movies celebrated
Page 1 of 1