Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ariff injured in car plunge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xFile
Administrator
Administrator
xFile

Male
Number of posts : 240
City/Town : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Ariff injured in car plunge Empty
PostSubject: Ariff injured in car plunge   Ariff injured in car plunge I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:43 pm

Ariff injured in car plunge 25562_1 Adviser AF Hassan Ariff was injured in a road accident at Manikchhari upazila in Khagrachhari hill district yesterday afternoon.
Sources said the Adviser sustained minor injuries in his head and hand in the accident when he was returning to Chittagong after holding dialogue with the leaders of the tribal communities at Khagrachhari. Fatikchhari police said the car carrying the Adviser fell into a roadside ditch as it reached Mohamoni on the Manikchhari road at 4:45 pm.

The Adviser's personal assistant, bodyguard and the driver of the car were also injured in the accident. The nature of injury of the bodyguard was stated to be serious. Local people rescued all the injured persons and admitted them to Manikchhari health complex where they received first aid.

Later the adviser and other injured were taken to Chittagong Medical College Hospital (CMCH). From CMCH the law adviser was shifted to the Combined Military Hospital of Chittagong.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lamsy.com

Ariff injured in car plunge
Page 1 of 1