Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Law adviser injured as his car overturns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nazrul

Male
Number of posts : 54
City/Town : UK
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Law adviser injured as his car overturns Empty
PostSubject: Law adviser injured as his car overturns   Law adviser injured as his car overturns I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:52 pm

Law Adviser Hassan Ariff along with his assistant personal secretary, two gunmen and driver was injured in a road accident in Manikchhari upazila of Khagracchari this afternoon.
The accident occurred at around 4:45pm at Mahamoni when the adviser’s car overturned after the driver lost control over the steering. The adviser was returning to Chittagong after a meeting with a cross section of the people in Khagracchari.

The law adviser suffered minor injuries in his head and hand, while his APS Hamidur Rahman, gunmen Abdul Malek and Ibrahim, and the unidentified driver were also injured in the accident.

Following the mishap, local people rescued all the injured and admitted them at the Manikchhari Upazila Health Complex where they received first aid.

After receiving first aid, the law adviser along with others later left for Chittagong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.becauk.net

Law adviser injured as his car overturns
Page 1 of 1