Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Path to solution is polls: Hasina......................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Path to solution is polls: Hasina...................... Empty
PostSubject: Path to solution is polls: Hasina......................   Path to solution is polls: Hasina...................... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:22 am

Path to solution is polls: Hasina...................... Wd1110

Repeated military rule has played havoc with people's fate in Bangladesh, Sheikh Hasina has said and called for elections right away to replace the incumbent administration.

"Election is the only way to overcome the present deadlock in the country," the Awami League chief on Sunday told a gathering of the Bangladeshi community in NewYork, USA.

Speaking at an iftar gathering, she said: "People have also lost faith in the present government like they did in the four-party alliance government."

"National elections must be held ahead of the Upazila polls," she said and referred to consensus among all political parties on the issue.

"Military rule has always centralised power in our country. A strong four-tier local government system can only decentralise power," she said.

"My crime was that I told the truth ... I'll keep telling the truth," Hasina said, dismissing charges of corruption brought against her.

Referring to her time as prime minister and the Vision 2020 programme, the AL chief said her party, if given the opportunity again, would see to it that the golden jubilee of Bangladesh's birth was celebrated in a befitting style in 2021.

Her son Sajib Wajed Joy was among those who also spoke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com

Path to solution is polls: Hasina......................
Page 1 of 1