Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kawmi madrasas may come under edn min.................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Kawmi madrasas may come under edn min................. Empty
PostSubject: Kawmi madrasas may come under edn min.................   Kawmi madrasas may come under edn min................. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Kawmi madrasas may come under edn min................. Top412

The government is mulling over bringing the Kawmi madrasas under the education ministry, the law minister said Wednesday.

"If the Kawmi madrasas are brought under the education ministry they will get government facilities," Shafiq Ahmed told reporters after launching a workshop on anti-terrorism.

He said the government would return to the 1972 constitution that was disrupted by the military rule of 1975.

"If we go back to 1972 constitution there will not be any religion-based political organisations."

Ahmed also said the government was considering a rethink of the money laundering law to curb funding of militant organisations.

Many good recommendations might come out from the workshops that might help the government in handling militancy, he said in his address in the workshop organised by Bangladesh Enterprise Institute.

Former caretaker government adviser ASM Shahjahan and BEI president Faruk Sobhan, among others, spoke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com

Kawmi madrasas may come under edn min.................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News Boards and Comments/Feedback :: সর্বশেষ বিশ্ব সংবাদ-
Jump to: