Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

George W. Bush to write book.................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

George W. Bush to write book................. Empty
PostSubject: George W. Bush to write book.................   George W. Bush to write book................. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:03 pm

George W. Bush to write book................. Top6210

Former US President George W. Bush will write a book about some of the decisions he made during his eight years in office, which will be published by the Crown Publishing Group in 2010.

Washington lawyer Robert Barnett told Reuters the book was tentatively called "Decision Points." He declined to disclose the financial terms of the deal.

Crown is a division of Random House, which is part of the German media giant Bertelsmann AG.

Barnett said the book would focus on decisions made by Bush ranging from his relationship with family members to sending troops to Iraq and the response to Hurricane Katrina.

Barnett -- known for brokering publishing and media deals for Bill and Hillary Clinton, Bush's successor, Barack Obama, and Bush's former aide Karl Rove -- also brokered a book deal for former first lady Laura Bush.

Her memoirs are also due to be published in 2010 by Scribner, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, part of CBS Corp.

Laura Bush said in a statement she would "tell the stories of the extraordinary events and people I've met in my life, particularly during my years in the White House."

The publisher did not reveal terms of Laura Bush's deal, although publishing experts have said she could command a multimillion-dollar advance.

Bush's former secretary of state, Condoleezza Rice, has also agreed to a book deal with Crown Publishing Group. The first book, a memoir of her time in the Bush administration, is tentatively scheduled to appear in the autumn of 2011.

It would be followed a year later by a book about her upbringing in Birmingham, Alabama, where she was born in 1954. Rice, an African-American, grew up amid segregation and during the civil rights movement in the United States.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com

George W. Bush to write book.................
Page 1 of 1