Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mannan Bhuiyan submits nomination as independent candidate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xFile
Administrator
Administrator
xFile

Male
Number of posts : 240
City/Town : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Mannan Bhuiyan submits nomination as independent candidate Empty
PostSubject: Mannan Bhuiyan submits nomination as independent candidate   Mannan Bhuiyan submits nomination as independent candidate I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:25 am

Former Secretary General of BNP Abdul Mannan Bhuiyan yesterday submitted nomination paper for contesting the forthcoming parliamentary polls on December from Shivpur constituency in Narsingdi.

After submitting nomination paper Mannan Bhuiyan said, "I decided to run for the polls independently because I want to be with the people of my own locality," he said adding that he has always been with the people of his constituency.

On running for the first time without the sheaf of paddy symbol he said, "I have always worked for the welfare of my own people ". He said that he trusts the people of his locality wholeheartedly.

"The people here have always voted me to parliament to voice their rights," he mentioned adding that the people of Shivpur will give their right answer in the elections.

Reluctant to comment on not receiving a BNP ticket this time, the 'pro-reform' Bhuiyan said, "The people of Shivpur will answer that question".

The nation wants polls and stability will be achieved if the elections are held, he commented.

"Creating any more confusion over the polls would not be wise. We have to take the nation forward through elections,"said Bhuiyan, expressing the hope that they would be held as scheduled on December 29.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lamsy.com

Mannan Bhuiyan submits nomination as independent candidate
Page 1 of 1