Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dialogue as soon as Khaleda, Tarique freed: Delwar......................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Dialogue as soon as Khaleda, Tarique freed: Delwar...................... Empty
PostSubject: Dialogue as soon as Khaleda, Tarique freed: Delwar......................   Dialogue as soon as Khaleda, Tarique freed: Delwar...................... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:23 pm

BNP will join in dialogue as soon as the government releases Khaleda Zia and Tarique Rahman, secretary general Khandaker Delwar Hossain said Thursday.

Delwar told reporters after meeting the party chief at the special jail that Khaleda had expressed interest in joining the dialogue process.

"The government will have to create an environment for that to happen," Delwar said quoting the former prime minister.

Delwar and Jamaat-e-Islami secretary general Ali Ahsan Mohammad Mojaheed visited Khaleda in the makeshift jail after she was granted bail in the Barapukuria coal mine graft case on Thursday, and her elder son Tarique secured bail in the last of the cases pending trial.

The three-hour meeting from 12:45pm was their first since Khaleda was arrested on Sept 3 last year.

Khaleda repeated her request to the government to let Tarique go abroad for better medical treatment, Delwar added.

"BNP is an election-oriented party. It has participated in all elections in the past and it wants to join the next elections too," Delwar said.

Deputy inspector general of prisons Major Shamsul Haider Siddiqui told bdnews24.com that the two leaders left the special jail around 3:30 pm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com

Dialogue as soon as Khaleda, Tarique freed: Delwar......................
Page 1 of 1