Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Abdullah Al Mamun dies.....................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Abdullah Al Mamun dies..................... Empty
PostSubject: Abdullah Al Mamun dies.....................   Abdullah Al Mamun dies..................... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:39 am

Celebrated playwright, actor and award-winning filmmaker Abdullah Al Mamun died at BIRDEM Hospital Thursday morning at the age of 65, after prolonged illness.

Son Lutful Kuddus Tonmoy told bdnews24.com: "My father died around 11:25 am at BIRDEM's intensive care unit. His heart, kidney and liver stopped functioning."

Mamun, previously admitted to Square Hospital, was later transferred to BIRDEM as his condition deteriorated.

The playwright's body is being kept at BIRDEM morgue. He will be buried at Banani graveyard Friday after jummah prayers, his son said.

His body will be kept on Shaid Minar premises on Friday from 9 am to 11 am for people to pay their last tribute to the celebrated theatre personality.

Mamun was admitted to Square Hospital on July 10 after stroke (brain hemorrhage). He underwent a surgery at the brain on July 13. A medical board was formed the same day.

He had been suffering from diabetes, kidney complaints and heart disease over a long period.

The filmmaker and director left three daughters and one son to mourn his death.

His acclaimed play scripts include Akhono Kritodash, Tomrai, Kokilara and Meraj Fakir-er Maa.

Apart from that Mamun has contributed to the cinema industry, with films like Akhoni Shomoy, Shareng Bou, Dui Jibon and more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com

Abdullah Al Mamun dies.....................
Page 1 of 1