Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BSF kill two BDR members on Chapainawabganj border ...........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

BSF kill two BDR members on Chapainawabganj border ........... Empty
PostSubject: BSF kill two BDR members on Chapainawabganj border ...........   BSF kill two BDR members on Chapainawabganj border ........... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:17 am

Indian border guards gunned down two members of Bangladesh Rifles on the Raghunathpur border in Chapainawabganj in the early hours of Thursday, a BDR officer said.

The dead were identified as habildar Abdul Hannan Sarakar, 55, and lance naik Krishnapada Saha, 28.

Lieutenant colonel Golam Kibria Md Neyamat Ullah, commander of BDR 39 Battalion, told bdnews24.com that a group from the Indian Border Security Force entered about 1300 yards into Bangladesh territory in Durlavpur union, shortly after Thursday midnight.

On a tip, Abdul Hannan Sarkar along with a BDR team rushed to the area and challenged the BSF members. when the Indian border guards opened fire on them killing the two at the scene, said Golam Kibria.

The incident has coincided with a foreign secretary-level talks between Bangladesh and India in New Delhi.

Senior BDR officials visited the scene .
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com
SweetBabe

Female
Number of posts : 6
City/Town : UK
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: BSF kill two BDR members on Chapainawabganj border ...........   BSF kill two BDR members on Chapainawabganj border ........... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:13 pm

This is so sad news. Indian BSF often kills our jowans We should kill them as well.
Back to top Go down
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: BSF kill two BDR members on Chapainawabganj border ...........   BSF kill two BDR members on Chapainawabganj border ........... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:39 pm

sweetbabe thank you for your comments and join with us , sweetbabe plz try to kill bsf , if you can . otherwise they will try to kill our more bdr and you . because they watched ur comments .lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BSF kill two BDR members on Chapainawabganj border ...........   BSF kill two BDR members on Chapainawabganj border ........... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BSF kill two BDR members on Chapainawabganj border ...........
Page 1 of 1