Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition 4.15.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xFile
Administrator
Administrator
xFile

Male
Number of posts : 240
City/Town : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-06-10

SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition 4.15.1 Empty
PostSubject: SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition 4.15.1   SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition 4.15.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:16 am

SUPERAntiSpyware, a next generation product, with its Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect spyware and remove over 1,000,000 pests such as Vundo, ZLob, SmitFraud, WinFixer, VirusRay, and VirusHeat. Repair broken Internet connections, desktops, registry editing, and task manager. The program provides complete and custom scanning of hard drives, removable drives, memory, registry, individual folders include trusting items and excluding folders for complete customization of scanning. Detect and remove spyware, adware, malware, Trojans, dialers, worms, keyloggers, and hijackers. Prevent potentially harmful software from installing or re-installing. First Chance Prevention examines over 50 critical points of your system each time your system starts up and shuts down to eliminate threats before they have a chance to infect and infiltrate your system. Our Direct Disk Access (DDA) technology sees rootkits others miss.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lamsy.com

SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition 4.15.1
Page 1 of 1