Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My computer goes off automatically

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabah

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-16

My computer goes off automatically Empty
PostSubject: My computer goes off automatically   My computer goes off automatically I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:45 am

It hapens sometimes. A pop message appaer once a day during my working hour and it says ' your computer is now shuting down. please save you data"
My I ask any one how can I get rid of this message.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Rude

Male
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: My computer goes off automatically   My computer goes off automatically I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:01 am

sqabah I had the same problem. I just reformat my hard disk using my existing windows cd and it worths. so try to do that. but you need to back up your files and folders b4 that.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
pollock

Male
Number of posts : 37
City/Town : Unitd Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: My computer goes off automatically   My computer goes off automatically I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:06 pm

thnx a lot guys .. its a nice opportunitiy to lern many things useing this site thnx a lotfor hard working
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com
HiTleR

HiTleR

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: My computer goes off automatically   My computer goes off automatically I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:43 am

You pc is infected by spyware, you need to run anti virus to protect and spyware remover to remove this malware.
please search at google in keyword spyware remover. and you will get what you need.
thanks
Back to top Go down
Boooogyboy

Female
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: My computer goes off automatically   My computer goes off automatically I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:36 pm

Take it to Doctor Whos.....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My computer goes off automatically   My computer goes off automatically I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My computer goes off automatically
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Internet & Technologies :: Basic Computer Help-
Jump to: