Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

help for microsoft word

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

help for microsoft word Empty
PostSubject: help for microsoft word   help for microsoft word I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:48 pm

hello everyone, how r u ? here i m to ask you "i had microsoft word software in my computer, but now it got delete:..but i dont know how !!! now how to save all this, Can any one help me ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com
xFile
Administrator
Administrator
xFile

Male
Number of posts : 240
City/Town : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: help for microsoft word   help for microsoft word I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:01 am

Do the following steps to recover your MS Word from hard drive. You do this operation only when you beleive that your MS word has been deleted or uninstalled by mistake.
Here we go:
Click start menu then all programmes point to accesorries to point system tools to select system restore.
click on system restore and follow the onscreen instruction. select the date from the list that you beleive files were uninstalled.
in few minutes system will be restored automatically and you will see your MS word is in the place where it was earlier.
hope this action will help you lots.
Note: this operation is only valid for those who had this files installed in thier sys.
or you may have to have a copy of MS word from any sources to install newly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lamsy.com
Boboy

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: help for microsoft word   help for microsoft word I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:40 pm

I think the reply posted by xFile is correct. but you have to select the rigght date for this restiration. good luck...try
if you cant do this, let us know. i will try to send a link for downable ms word. U may have to pay a small amount to get that.
Back to top Go down
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .

PostSubject: Re: help for microsoft word   help for microsoft word I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:13 pm

salam everyone...i tried a lot to restort the thing but i was unable to do so...i guess the problem is mocrosoftword is not being install in pc...so plz can u help in how to reload it??
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com
ahmed

ahmed

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: help for microsoft word   help for microsoft word I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:24 pm

This post is too old. and I dont know wheater your problem os resoved or not. If not try getting help frommicrosoft site .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help for microsoft word   help for microsoft word I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help for microsoft word
Page 1 of 1