Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Nizami admitted to BSMMU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nazrul

Male
Number of posts : 54
City/Town : UK
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Nizami admitted to BSMMU Empty
PostSubject: Nizami admitted to BSMMU   Nizami admitted to BSMMU I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:02 pm

Detained Jamaat chief Matiur Rahman Nizami was admitted to Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University Sunday with complaints of pain in his waist.

DIG (Prisons) Major Shamsul Haider Siddiqui told UNB by phone that Nizami was taken to the hospital at about 2pm from central jail.

Siddiqui could not provide details on Nizami's complications but expected a clear indication in two days after necessary checkups.

Security officials arrested Nizami on May 18 at his Moghbazar residence on charges of corruption involving a contract for container handling at a government depot.

Nizami, a cabinet minister in the BNP-led coalition government, has been kept in jail since May 19, awaiting trial.

Nizami and his party have denied the charges, saying that they are aimed at obstructing his political career
Back to top Go down
http://www.becauk.net

Nizami admitted to BSMMU
Page 1 of 1