Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hasina's right ear severely damaged, says US doctor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nazrul

Male
Number of posts : 54
City/Town : UK
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Hasina's right ear severely damaged, says US doctor Empty
PostSubject: Hasina's right ear severely damaged, says US doctor   Hasina's right ear severely damaged, says US doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:40 pm

Awami League president Sheikh Hasina's both ears were damaged, right ear severely, and her hearing aids became dysfunctional for not doing the checkup for a long time, her doctor in Orlando said.
Her personal aide, Dr Hassan Mahmud, quoting Dr Michael Billiowick, told the news agency from Toronto that she was examined for two hours at Orlando ENT Associates on Wednesday.
The doctor found both the ears of the ex-Prime Minister further
damaged due to the delay in checkup.
Dr Hasan said the hearing aid to her left ear was adjusted but that of the right ear remained "dysfunctional".
"It may take one month for reinstallation of the hearing aid in the right ear," Dr Michael was quoted as saying. He advised her regular checkup.
Hasina suffered serious ear injuries following grenade blasts at her rally at Bangabandhu Avenue on August 21, 2004.
The Awami League chief, who was recently set free from prison for overseas treatment, had also treatment for her teeth at an Orlando dental clinic.
She may stay with her daughter Putul for a week or so and move to London. Then she may return to Orlando in the United States for further checkup of her damaged ears.
Earlier, Hasina arrived at Toronto Airport Thursday at 9:45 am (BST) where she was received by her daughter Saima Wajed Putul and sister Sheik Rehana.
Son-in-law Mashrur Hossain, Toronto Awami League leader Sarwar Hossain, Bangladesh Deputy HC Masud Mahmud and Canadian government official Liz Hethering were present.
Back to top Go down
http://www.becauk.net
xFile
Administrator
Administrator
xFile

Male
Number of posts : 240
City/Town : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Hasina's right ear severely damaged, says US doctor   Hasina's right ear severely damaged, says US doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Brother....It is a sad news absolutely. But other way our nation should be happy that atleast one of old model being retired from politics. Hope we will find more ginious leader for our nation who wil lead this country to achievement, not to terrorism.
We pray for her. May Allah save her life to make a chance to concentrate herself for the past performances.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.lamsy.com
Nazrul

Male
Number of posts : 54
City/Town : UK
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Hasina's right ear severely damaged, says US doctor   Hasina's right ear severely damaged, says US doctor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:56 pm

Brother, apner mulloban montobber jonno dhonnobad. Apni thiki bolesen. amra ki korbo? deshe to aar keu nai, tai ei mohilader pise ghuri. ekta party to korte hobe. tai ei party ta kori. asholeo eder ekhon retirement er shomoy.
Thank you for your valuable comments.
NAZRUL
Back to top Go down
http://www.becauk.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hasina's right ear severely damaged, says US doctor   Hasina's right ear severely damaged, says US doctor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hasina's right ear severely damaged, says US doctor
Page 1 of 1