Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Amitabh Bachchan tops India celeb power list.....................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Amitabh Bachchan tops India celeb power list..................... Empty
PostSubject: Amitabh Bachchan tops India celeb power list.....................   Amitabh Bachchan tops India celeb power list..................... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:58 am

Amitabh Bachchan tops India celeb power list..................... Top3111

Amitabh Bachchan, arguably India's biggest superstar, beat Bollywood rivals Aamir Khan and Shah Rukh Khan in a survey tracking India's most powerful celebrities.
The Celeb Track study, with inputs from 6,000 people, rated celebrities on attributes like media presence, popularity, power of persuasion and exposure.
Bachchan's daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai came in first among actresses while Sachin Tendulkar and Sania Mirza were winners in the cricket and other sports categories.
But it was no surprise that 64-year-old Bachchan swept the celeb power list.
"We find that Amitabh Bachchan scores highly in most attributes, including likeability, popularity and persuasion power," said Manish Porwal, CEO of Percept Talent Management which conducted the study in association with Hansa Research Group.
"The only place he does not score is in terms of physical appeal where younger actors like Akshay Kumar, Shahid Kapoor and Aamir Khan take over."
Surprisingly, Shah Rukh Khan was placed third among actors, behind Aamir Khan.
"I am slightly surprised, but then we must consider that both his films 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' and 'Billu' did not do well," Porwal said.
"Also, it is my hunch that he has been seen too much on television."
The study also found that while actors may be more easily recognised than cricketers, the men in blue trumped Bollywood stars when it came to being liked.
There were also celebrities who people have had enough of -- a list topped by talk show host and actress Rakhi Sawant. Actor Kamal Hassan came in second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com

Amitabh Bachchan tops India celeb power list.....................
Page 1 of 1