Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mutineers sued..................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Mutineers sued.................. Empty
PostSubject: Mutineers sued..................   Mutineers sued.................. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Mutineers sued.................. Top145

Lalbagh police filed a case against over a thousand BDR mutineers Sunday, naming DAD Touhidul Alam and five others.

The Lalbagh Thana officer in charge, Nobojyoti Khisha, also named deputy assistant director (DAD) Nasiruddin Khan, DAD Mirza Mahbubur Rahman, Jawan Abdur Rahim, DAD Jalil (one name given) and jawan Selim, police said.

The news of registering a formal, legally cognizable complaint came immediately after the prime minister left the Dhaka cantonment after what appeared to be an emotion-charged encounter with middle-ranking military officers, who lost over a hundred of their colleagues during the two-day mutiny.

The case was however registered at 11:30pm Saturday, Khisha told us Sunday.

The Lalbagh police chief also accused "over a thousand" JCOs and NCOs but did not name them, duty officer Tariqul Islam said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com

Mutineers sued..................
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News Boards and Comments/Feedback :: সর্বশেষ বিশ্ব সংবাদ-
Jump to: