Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New BDR DG named, no mercy for killers..........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

New BDR DG named, no mercy for killers.......... Empty
PostSubject: New BDR DG named, no mercy for killers..........   New BDR DG named, no mercy for killers.......... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:25 pm

New BDR DG named, no mercy for killers.......... Top232

The government has named a new director general for the troubled border guards Bangladesh Rifles and said the general amnesty will not be for those who "directly" took part in killings.

Abul Kalam Azad, the spokesman for the prime minister, told us that an army officer, Brig Gen Moinul Hossain, AWC, PSC would lead the rebuilding efforts of the paramilitary forces.

"Those who were directly involved in the killings inside the BDR headquarters will not come under the general amnesty announced by the prime minister," press secretary Azad told senior correspondent Sumon Mahbub.

Azad said the prime minister also announced compensation for the victims of the mutiny. He said the government would pay for their children's education.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com

New BDR DG named, no mercy for killers..........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News Boards and Comments/Feedback :: সর্বশেষ বিশ্ব সংবাদ-
Jump to: