Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mobiles to have same charging socket by 2012 ...........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Mobiles to have same charging socket by 2012 ........... Empty
PostSubject: Mobiles to have same charging socket by 2012 ...........   Mobiles to have same charging socket by 2012 ........... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:23 am

Mobiles to have same charging socket by 2012 ........... Top6212

Key mobile phone industry players have agreed to fit phones with the same power socket by 2012, industry group GSMA said on Tuesday.

It said handsets would have a micro USB interface, already used to transfer pictures from digital cameras to a computer.

The initial group of companies that have signed for the change include Nokia, LG, Motorola, Samsung and Sony Ericsson.

Operators such as AT&T, Orange, Telefonica, T-Mobile and Vodafone are also part of the initiative.

The GSMA said that eventually it expected mobile phones to ship without a charging plug and cable because everybody would have one.

This should also lead to less waste and could yield energy savings because the agreement calls for chargers to meet efficiency targets, the group said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com

Mobiles to have same charging socket by 2012 ...........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News Boards and Comments/Feedback :: সর্বশেষ বিশ্ব সংবাদ-
Jump to: