Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Saraswati Puja today...........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Saraswati Puja today........... Empty
PostSubject: Saraswati Puja today...........   Saraswati Puja today........... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:53 pm

Saraswati Puja today........... 2009-012

The people of Hindu community, especially students, will worship the goddess of speech and wisdom on Saturday in a celebration known as Saraswati Puja.

Educational institutions across the country will remain closed on the day.

Preparations for the festival at educational institutions including Dhaka University, Eden College, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka College and Dhaka Medical College have been completed.

Traditionally, the most attractive puja is arranged at the Jagannath Hall of Dhaka University. This year will not be any exception, and over 30 mandaps have been set up at the Hall.

The day will also be marked by distribution of food (Prasad), blood donation, religious discussion and cultural programmes.

Bangladesh Secretariat Puja Celebration and Welfare Council will also organise Puja at the secretariat premises.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com

Saraswati Puja today...........
Page 1 of 1