Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLog inPORTALGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 281 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:53 am
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BNP expects 'positive climate' in parliament...............

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chief_Adviser

Chief_Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 615
City/Town : in ur heart .
Registration date : 2008-06-10

BNP expects 'positive climate' in parliament............... Empty
PostSubject: BNP expects 'positive climate' in parliament...............   BNP expects 'positive climate' in parliament............... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:59 pm

BNP expects 'positive climate' in parliament............... Images10

The BNP will play its role in parliament to fulfil the people's hopes, but expects that the ruling Awami League-led alliance will create a positive climate, said a senior BNP leader on Friday.

"Although the party's lawmakers are small in numbes, it will be playing its role as the opposition party in the Sangsad," said BNP standing committee member barrister Moudud Ahmed.

"For this, I think the party in power should initiate a positive environment in the Sangsad, otherwise the government has to shoulder the responsibility of making the parliament ineffective," said the former law minister.

The BNP leader was responding to questions from journalists at a press briefing at BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia's Gulshan office.

He commented that the government showed "an inferiority complex" as it did not broadcast the oath-taking of the BNP MPs on Thursday.

He suggested the government avoid such "negative attitude".

Meanwhile, another BNP leader claimed proof of 'vote rigging' in Naogaon.

BNP joint secretary general Nazrul Islam Khan showed reporters a copy of purported results at Bohilapur High School polling centre in Naogaon-6.

Khan said the votes cast outnumbered the registered voters.

Moudud Ahmed said, "No elections tribunals have been instituted to date. If they are, we will take legal recourse against the election rigging."
Back to top Go down
http://www.deshianondo.com

BNP expects 'positive climate' in parliament...............
Page 1 of 1